This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: mac word recovery file location

mac word recovery file location 4 years 2 months ago #70588

• BillieFa
mac word recovery file location

Click here to download

Recently I have been digging for old Word (2007) files and I have found that some of them are corrupted. How this happened is a mystery to me, and if someone could comment, I would appreciate it.
'Recovered Files' folder appearing in the trash. There may be times when you start up your system that the trash will have a folder called "Recovered Files" in it, and it may contain a number of
but back when I used to use MS Word, there was a setting in it where you could set different locations for the general storage location, the backup file location, and the auto save / recovery
Next, there are steps you can take in Word before you lose a document so that you can more easily find a backup version of it. In Word, open the File menu, select Options, and then click Advanced.
I'm using a newly-installed version of Microsoft Word 2002. I have it set to save a recovery file every five minutes. I got the blue screen of death while browsing the internet, forcing me to restart.
How to recover files from an Apple TV. While there is no official way to browse an Apple TV's files, you can modify the system to gain FTP access to the device.
Subscribers to Microsoft Office 365 may have noticed a new button on their documents since August 2017 or so. In the upper left-hand corner there is now an AutoSave slide button. If it is grayed
iwas closing a word document and i had my usb stick on and when i accidently clicked save as than yes overwrite. it was a diferent file, is there any way to recover my file?
Word XP and later offer an Open And Repair option, which you can use to force Word to attempt a recovery. Just select the file in the Open dialog box and choose Open And Repair from the Open drop
Word 2016 for Mac - Normal.dot did not re-create normal.dot as I'd expected so I restored the trashed file. Now, upon startup, I get a "Word cannot open existing global template" msg which
The administrator has disabled public write access.