This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: mac desktop icons disappeared after update

mac desktop icons disappeared after update 4 years 2 months ago #70607

• BillieFa
mac desktop icons disappeared after update

Click here to download

I did a restart of my Windows 10 and when it came back up all my icons had disappeared from the Taskbar. I cannot figure out how to restore them. Any help out t...
Everything on my desktop has disappeared on my Sony Vaio laptop. email me when there are updates Stop following and go arrange icon by and then click on lock web icons on the desktop,i
Cleaned laptop keyboard today; desktop icons now gone and email me when there are updates Stop following a key or keys on the keyboard which caused the laptop's desktop icons to disappear.
Desktop Wallpaper Disappears Follow this discussion and email me when there are updates Stop following this discussion. The desktop wallpaper disappeared but I had icons. I then right
Firstly, this is not a problem of "Show desktop icons". The files themselves have disappeared from the desktop and from C:Documents and Settingsetc. For a w...
I have a new Dell StudioXPS 9000 with Windows 7. The desktop shortcut icons that I create myself to run existing programs keep disappearing from the desktop all by themselves.
Hi My desktop files and folders have suddenly disappeared. All my programs,shortcuts are still there. I have checked"hidden folders" and tried a search but...
How do I prevent desktop icons from appearing on both Mac an by alan9s Feb 28, 2012 10:51AM PST When I add an icon to the Windows desktop (virtual machine) on my Mac, it duplicates on the Mac desktop.
Desktop empty, Start Menu gone, only Wallpaper left after reboot! by vibranttrolley · 11 years ago In reply to HELP!! Desktop empty, Sta
What would cause a non-admin user account to repopulate its desktop with unwanted shortcut icons every time after startup, when there's no detected malware, and when the admin account on the
The administrator has disabled public write access.