This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: macbook pro or imac for photo editing

macbook pro or imac for photo editing 4 years 2 months ago #70587

• AdolphBu
macbook pro or imac for photo editing

Click here to download file

I like to make videos in my free time, and I was just wondering if the graphics card in the macbook pro makes editing on a video better than video editing with the standard graphics you would get
Photo and video editing on the go: MacBook Pro 15. Drawbacks: While the Retina display had a pretty high resolution for its time, it's fallen behind 4K. I normally don't recommend 4K on a 15-inch
Reporting: Help for buying mac 2017 for 4k editing!! This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Cheapest Mac that can Edit Video So you may need a mid-to-high-end iMac or MacBook Pro to do real-time editing without choppy or delayed playback. Photo Editing & Graphic Design;
Affinity Photo redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software on the Mac. With a meticulous focus on workflow it offers sophisticated tools Full support for MacBook Pro's
The Best Free Photo Editors app downloads for Mac: Adobe Photoshop CC GIMP PhotoScape X Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended trial ACDSee Pro 3 GraphicConvert
I do have some experience with Mac as my son owns a MacBook Pro 13" non retina and I have used it while visiting him in New Zealand. sufficient processing power for photo editing; a screen
PhotoScape X for Mac is a photo viewing and editing tool for Mac that provides many of the same tools as iPhoto, but in a separate interface that was often faster in our tests than the native app.
Before I make a buy, what do you guys think: is a Macbook Pro ideal for gaming or should I go for a gaming PC. I know that Mac OS is the best when it comes to photo/video & graphic editing etc
And the high-end model we tested, with the i9-9900K mega 48 graphics and so on, costs $1,500 less than the entry iMac Pro and delivers really good performance for video and photo editing. It stays
The administrator has disabled public write access.